Custom Closets Systems and Organizers
• Adding modern custom closets is a perfect way to improve the value of your property.
• Optimize every space the best possible way, making a modern and sophisticated wardrobe system where none existed before.
• With our closet system solutions, you can maximize the use of small spaces within a reach-in custom closet, making adjustments according to your needs.
• Our Custom Closets Organizers, gives space-saving solutions for the greatest in efficiency with specialized racks, shelves, and gifted accessories
• All of our closets are floor-based system. They are distributed equally along the floor; they are flexible so that it can change as your need changes now and in the future. And we include backing in all of our closets, for a better looking, protected and cleaner look.
• The drawers include our premium mechanism with “Soft-Close” for a better, silent and smooth functioning.
Custom Closet Organizers:
Nowadays people are looking into modern closets which can provide a nice and clean touch to their homes. Decoclosets has made the best to provide you with modular shelving systems that is able to adapt to residential or commercial spaces.
Our closets help optimizing every space, making them more efficient and allowing you to take better advantage of the entire area. So, you will have more space for more clothes and accessories.
Our modern closet organizers are adjustable, allowing you to be able to optimize it as much as possible. All of our shelves and rods can be adjusted according to your needs. The rods are also metal and sit in metal rod cups. We do not use plastic because plastic can chip, crack or break over time. Our custom closets also have contemporary handles and modern rods, giving them a much elegant look, and our drawers all include the premium “Soft-Close” mechanism for a better, silent, and smooth functioning.
You can organize and make your closet however you would like, you can have all your clothes esthetically organized. This will help you see all your clothes and accessories better and save you the stress of not knowing what to choose and wear.
Once we have the measuring’s of your closet space we go ahead and make a Digital Design of how your closet would look like, taking in mind your specific needs and desires. Whether you have a lot of shoes and you need more shelving, or you want more hanging space, we can adapt the design and help you build your dream closet system.
Every piece is uniquely designed and engineered, offering an exceptional line of wood-based furniture that combines contemporary elegance, clean, pure lines and exquisite craftsmanship or modules that you can combine and create a unique piece of furniture.
We offer 7 types of Wood Colors that are High Quality for you to choose from, you can also combine wood colors to make it an even more exclusive look to your Custom Closet System. And also, we have several accessories you can choose from and add to your Custom Closet Organizer.
Decoclosets offers you our modular closet solution where you are able to select from our pre-constructed modules and accessories to create the closet that covers all your expectations. With an easy installation that we provide and short delivery time you will have almost immediately your dreamed closet. This modular closet solution can be created to solve any storage issue in garages, home, office, laundry, pantry or wall units.
We stand by our 10 Year warranty on all of our Custom Closets, so rest assured of their great performance throughout the years, making the value of your home increase.
Here at Decoclosets, we believe that clutter can have a huge negative impact on your life. While some people may think that clutter is a relatively minor problem, the cumulative effects of a lack of organization can be quite weighty. With that in mind, we decided to pull together some statistics that show the importance of staying organized, clutter-free and how to help with our environment in the process:
- We wear 20% of the clothes we own 80% of the time. The rest just hangs in our closets.
- Ikea did a survey of customers in which 31% of customers reported they were more satisfied after clearing out their closets than they were after sex.
- Americans waste more than 9 million hours each day looking for lost and misplaced articles.
- A typical home contains $1600 worth of unused clutter.
- The average American wastes 55 minutes a day – roughly 12 weeks a year – looking for things they know they own but can’t find.
- Worrying that their home isn’t clean or organized enough is the 5thmost common stress trigger for Americans, with 47% saying this caused stress within the past month.
- 95% of used textiles can be recycled or repurposed. An organized closet helps you save money by avoiding to buy repeated clothing, it helps you see which clothe you don’t use anymore, allowing you to help those in need by giving it away to your choice of charity.
- The apparel industry is the second-largest industrial polluter in the world. According to Forbes, the production of clothes (just clothes, not all textiles) is responsible for 10% of all carbon emissions on the planet, we should do what we can to offset these stats by reusing, recycling, and donating used clothes.
Clearly, making sure that your home, work, and life are properly organized will have a huge impact on your wellbeing. People who are organized and have good time management skills tend to have more time, more money, and less stress. That’s why Decoclosets wants to help you get your home organized. From our custom closets to space saving modern doors, trust us to help you improve the quality of your life. Call Decoclosets today!
Save Time * Save Money * Save Space – Save the Planet
10 Best Tips Only Professional Closet Organizers Know
- Hybrid zones are Trouble: If there’s empty space, leave it, don’t fill it with random items that don’t belong just because there’s room. The most important principle in closet organizing is to group things together: shirts with shirts, pants with pants, that way there’s no question about where to find those items when you need them.
- Items should be stored by frequency of use: If you only use the air mattress for example, a few times a year, don’t stash it front and center in the linen center, tuck it and other lesser used items away in the back or on a high shelf so you don’t have to maneuver around it when searching for those daily-used pieces.
- Shelves are flexible: customize shelving to work for you and your things, not the other way around. If you have a lot of tall boots, move the shelves up so they fit, if you have mostly folded clothing move them down so the stacks don’t become unwieldy and topple over.
- Categories are key: hang clothes using simple systems that you can easily maintain for the long-term. Group all tops together, all pants together, all dresses together, and color code each category. You can also break it up by season, if there are six whole months when you’re not wearing a heavy wool skirt, that piece can be placed with her winter sisters in another spot.
- Uniformity is crucial: matching hangers, shoe boxes, and containers will transform your closet visually and make you more motivated to maintain the space. Have extra hangers on hand at all times for new purchases or items that just returned from the dry cleaner. This uniformity will eliminate visual clutter within the space, making it feel instantly neater.
- Stations maximize utility: divide your closet into zones with a designated category for each: shoes here, accessories there, gym clothes there. This forces your brain to make the connection quickly of where to find each item. And you’ll know exactly where to return it when you’re done.
- Closets are like houses: Your “main floor” on the eye-level racks, rods and shelves are where your everyday life occurs. The upper shelves all the way to the ceiling act as your “attic” where you should keep infrequently used pieces.
- A ladder is essential: tucking a slim stepladder along the closet wall so you can put things away immediately rather than getting sidetracked in your way to retrieve the ladder from some far-off corner of the house. A stool with one or two steps should be all you need to access the highest corners of the space.
Sliding Doors or room dividers
Traffic flow isn’t an issue for closets with sliding doors. A standard for many reach-in closets, sliding doors come in a variety of styles and finishes, from frosted and translucent glass to mirrored or wood panel. And you can have up to 66% of closet access with our triple track system.
They are lightweight but sturdy, customizable and give space saving solution.
As for Sliding doors used as a room divider, they can Open up or divide space, they allow light flows from room to room, they have easy-glide wheels and a variety of track option and empower energy cost saving solutions.
Installed to fold back to one or both sides, bi-folding doors are a nice alternative to sliding doors because they give you a 100% access to the full width of your closet, and only take up half as much floor space as a swinging door.
Pivot Swinging Door
A pivot door, swing door, or as some people call them French Doors, rotates on a pivot box in the floor and the top jamb rather than traditional door side hinges. In many traditional homes, reach-in closets feature a simple Pivot swinging door or double doors. This type of door allows you to increase up to 95% of the storage capacity of your closet by mounting hooks, pockets or racks to the back of the door. On the downside, a standard pivot door that swings outward means you can’t have anything in the way. This can create a traffic flow problem for tight spaces.
Our modern A/C Door is the most versatile of them all, you can have the louvered A/C Door in any of our systems (Sliding, Bifold or Pivot), it is made with the best quality materials and safety measures, and also you can rest assure that it has been previously studied and tested to meet the requirements for the correct functioning on all A/C Units.